MMS 70K HP 70875A software personnality module

Dear Friends,

I'm trying to find the Noise Analysis software HP 70875A which is a personnality module for the HP MMS 70K spectrum analyser. I need either the personnality software module, or the software on a floppy disc (or the source file by email). Even a listing would be better than nothhing ... Can anyone solve my problem ? I've got the User Guide already but not the software itself. Many thanks to email me to : snipped-for-privacy@wanadoo.fr This is NOT for a commercial purpose but for my Hamradio hobby .

Thanks in advance for any help to locate this program.

Pierre-François F5BQP

Reply to
Pierre-François