Marvell DB 64360 Linux

I've got some problems with Linux on the Marvell Evaluation Board DB

64360? I've got the sources from Montavista (Galileo development tree), but I've got problems to build the kernel. (Error in make menuconfig->character devices) Has someone experiences with Montavista Linux and the Marvell DB 64360 Evaluation Board and can help me? Thank you in advance Bernhard
Reply to
Bernhard Gätzschmann