regarding the montavista linux preview kit

Dear all, I am working on Virtex-4 Fx12LC (ML 403 ) Fpga that has powerpc hard core. I would want to load Linux RTOS onto it and try and access the on chip memory and Fpga logic from that. May I know if any body has the preview kit for Linux for that version of the VIrtex-4 FPGA. It would be great if they can disclose the details as to where can I find the same. thanks and regards vijay

Reply to
N.V. Chandramouli

I'm working on a design for a V4FX60. We used to use the MontaVista Linux Pro but have recently switched to using the latest kernel with patches from Grant Likely (secretlab.ca) and the rest of the linux- embedded-ppc development list

linuxppc-embedded). IIRC, w/ the latest kernel and the git from secret lab, there is support for most of the ML403 dev board. There is also a git repository from MontaVista themselves and they had support for the ML403 board as well.

-- Mike

Reply to
morphiend