Looking for Embedded Software Engineers

Hello,

This is Sai, we are looking for Embedded Softwatre developers to work in Embedded systems, if required, we will offer training in Embedded systems also for fresh graduates, we are looking for good programmers. Please mail your resume to snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net

Sai, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net

Reply to
stanna

You need to supply more information than that.

Reply to
Rufus V. Smith

If you are willing to train, then these positions will not pay much.

What contintent, country, nation state, city ??

Hmmmm, whats this all about ??

whois optonline.net Welcome to the Network Solutions Registrar WHOIS Server.

The IP address from which you have visited the Network Solutions Registrar WHOIS database is contained within a list of IP addresses that may have failed to abide by Network Solutions' WHOIS policy. Failure to abide by this policy can adversely impact our systems and servers, preventing the processing of other WHOIS requests.

Reply to
Donald