Looking for Embedded Software Engineers

Hello,

This is Sai, we are looking for Embedded Softwatre developers to work in Embedded systems, if required, we will offer training in Embedded systems also for fresh graduates, we are looking for good programmers. Please mail your resume to snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net

Sai, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net

Reply to
stanna

Where? Doing what?

Reply to
Tom Lucas

Easy. @optonline developing Embedded Softwatre. Be warned, though, you need to be good or not fresh.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Dickerson

OIC. I thought that they wanted good programmers for the fresh graduates. You'd also think they would decide whether the Embedded systems were required before they started looking. I'll need to brush up on my Softwatre. Isn't that the stuff that gives you lots of bubbles in your tea?

Reply to
Tom Lucas

I think they want good programmers to read their spams. I remember seeing lots of spams from optonline.net before.

Reply to
linnix

Here in Arizona, we only have hardwatre.

--
Al Balmer
Sun City, AZ

I'm sure all that softwatre is nice, but who wants to work in embedded systems?

It gets *really* cramped inside those things!

- Tim.

Al Balmer wrote:

Reply to
tbroberg

Not That easy. optonline = Optimum on Line = Cable Internet in NY (around here anyway) Some business use it too.

Reply to
Neil