initramfs & 2.6 bootargs

hi,

I m trying to boot the 2.6 kernel on the DB1500 board that has the AU1500 MIPS processor.

When I built the kernel, a separate folder called usr was created along with the image, that has the initramfs_data.cpio.gz, initramfs_data.o, gen_init_cpio (elf) and other files...

Now at the YAMON prompt, I dont know what bootargs to give for this compressed initramfs, for the 'root=' argument or the nfsaddr= argument.

Major Help needed! Thanks Ashlesha.

Reply to
ashlesha