Looking for Embedded Linux Developers to work in East Coast of USA

Hello,

This is Sai from TANNA Corporation, Technical consulting firm in East
coast of USA. I am looking for Embedded Linux Developers to work in
Linux Kernel development for ARM/PowerPC/MIPS Processors. If anybody is
interested, please send me your resume to stanna at optonline dot com.

Thanks for your time,
Sai.

Re: Looking for Embedded Linux Developers to work in East Coast of USA
Hi
May be... you can read a book: Its name is Building Embedded Linux
Systems.It is very interesting.
Have a good time for it
My email is snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
If you need that book you can contact to me

Site Timeline