Linux support for PC/104 PROFIBUS-DP (master/slave 12Mb/s) and INTERBUS controllers

we are in the process of porting our QNX based fieldbus drivers/APIs
and SoftPLC targets to LINUX.

What target is most interesting RTAI-LINUX or standard LINUX??

BTW, our PROFIBUS-DP configurator works already under LINUX, QNX and
M$Windows ..

Regards

Armin Steinhoff

http://www.steinhoff-automation.com

Re: Linux support for PC/104 PROFIBUS-DP (master/slave 12Mb/s) and INTERBUS controllers

I know of a couple of machine tool builders that are interested in
RTAI drivers...

Will your drivers be open source?

Herman

--
  K.U.Leuven, Mechanical Engineering, Robotics Research Group
<http://people.mech.kuleuven.ac.be/~bruyninc Tel: +32 16 322480

Site Timeline