New in linux

Hello!I'm new in Linux. Witch distribution should i use for the begining?

Best regards, snipped-for-privacy@booomail.com snipped-for-privacy@poweroversoftware.com

xuan.rias

For desktop, or embedded?

For desktop, I prefer and recommend Debian (together with the latest KDE). Others would probably recommend the Debian-based Ubuntu distro (I'd go with Kubuntu, since I don't like Gnome, and love KDE).

Really, it's like asking someone what kind of cheese to eat or what's the best flavor ice cream. Depends on who you ask. :)

--
-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com