JTag <- transfer kernel?

Hi May i know what is the most common way to transfer the kernel image and the bootloader to arm development board? is it using JTag? If i erase some bytes of my bootloader , how can i install it again?

thanks from Peter ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com)

Reply to
hkhellhkhell

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com ha scritto:

It depends on the ARM architecture you are using, for example Atmel AT91 RM9200 has an internal loader using xmodem protocol on serial port. BTW with a JTAG debugger you can usually do that every time you want. I use and suggest a PEEDI debugger from Ronetix.

Best regards

--
Marco Cavallini
Koan s.a.s. - Bergamo - ITALIA