/etc/inetd.conf and /etc/xinetd.conf

I had successed it on RedHat 6.0(kernel version 2.2.14-5) that time, I modified only /etc/inetd.conf as like above

----------- ...... tftp dgram udp wait root /usr/sbin/tcpd in.tftpd /tftpboot ....

------------

Now I wanna that on RedHat7.2(kernel version 2.4.7-10) but there is not inet.conf file. So I think xinet.conf should be modified.

I tried some times but failed :(

anybody can help me?

this is my files.

default { instance = 60 log_type = SYSLOG authpriv log_on_success = HOST PID log_on_failure = HOST cps = 25 30 }

includedir /etc/xinetd.d

/etc/xinetd.d/tftp

--------------------------------------------- service tftp { socket_type = dgram protocol = udp wait = yes user = root server = /usr/sbin/in.tftpd server_args = -s /tftpboot disable = no }

thanks.