Embedded linux on Thin Client PC

Hello I'd like to know if someone has tried to port linux on a Thin Client PC. I don't mean Linux Thin Client, but a real embedded linux on the

*standalone* Thin Client. TIA
Reply to
Xavier

What is this specific thin client PC? I have a lot of experience using Linux (full workstation installs and embedded installs) on Geode-based "thin client" SBCs. I documented some of this information at .

Reply to
Lewin A.R.W. Edwards

For example the HP one, or IBM, or....

I already know your great document. Thanks

Reply to
Xavier

If it is a standard PC at the hardware level, I doubt there are any serious difficulties...

Thanks :)

Reply to
Lewin A.R.W. Edwards