command file parameters Linux thin Client

I'm testing some apps using winterm server, and I'm successfully
connecting via Smartflex Thin Client w/Embedded linux -But the hosted
app is a .cmd file, and the command screen (c:\ prompt) wont close after
I close the RDP windows session.

It shuts down fine on the server side (of course), but for some reason
it's staying open until I terminate by closing the window on the Linux
client.

Any ideas on how to force this command window closed from the client side?

Thanks
RM
CPSolutions
Command Performance Solutions LLC