Docs for USB Driver Programming

Hai Everybody, I am a Newbie in embedded programming and Having Knowledge on Serial Driver Programming By using TERMIOS Structure. Now I am very much keen to learn USB Driver Programming.Can Anybody Suggest me the necessary Docs and Related URL's.

With Regards,

Haranath.T

Reply to
emb in linux

See those two very good Articles from Greg Kroah-Hartman in Linux Journal:

Regards

Sven

--
"The American news-media is no longer a news source; it is a
cheerleading squad." (unknown source)

Dear Sven, Thanks alot...

With Regards,

Haranath.T