USB Gadget driver going to uninterruptible sleep mode

hi all, I donot know weather this is right place to post this querry, suggest me any other roght place to post this querry if any.

When I am trying to transfer large files through USB i am getting an error after two hours of copying.After the Error if i check the gadget driver on the Target, I found the gadget driver "file-storage-ga" is in uninterruptible sleep mode 873 root DW [file-storage-ga]

Can anybody please explain what is this state? Why it is in Paging mode? Is there any restriction for large file transfer in gadget driver?

thanks and regards, Prasanna keragodu

Reply to
prasi

. . .

. . .

AFAIK Uninterruptible Sleep Mode == Death;

--
John B
Reply to

LOL. I guess I will need to ensure that my survivors put "Awaiting the Final NMI" on my tombstone.

Reply to
larwe