Looking for a cheap LCD Display

I am looking for a Cheap LCD display. Can not we use one of the LCD Diplay from the Chinese manufacturers used in the $90 DVD players. We will use th freescale or other processor with in build LCD drivers ....

dehati

dehati

If you want one, buy a DVD player and take it apart.

If you want many, and have the money for them there are these people called distributors who would love to visit you.

If you want container loads, there's this country called china...

Reply to
cs_posting

Maybe you should spend some time doing a proper search and as it says on your website:

"The Best things in life are not free. They need Your Hard work . "

Reply to
Dave