Demo of firefox browser + embedded linux on mips AU1200

Hello Developers,

We have a demo distribution of Firefox Browser with our graphics
framework
running on AU1200 based DBau1200 board.

Please visit http://www.microxwin.com for more details.

Regards
Vasant

Re: Demo of firefox browser + embedded linux on mips AU1200

Just several questions:

1) Is there any snapshot picture for this demo?
2) How much is MicroXWin system?
3) What's the h/w requirement (FLASH & RAM) in order to get a complete
MicroXWin application to run on board?
4) How about DirectFB or graphic hardware acceleration support?

Thanks,
Marco Wang

Re: Demo of firefox browser + embedded linux on mips AU1200

Hi Marco,

Demo is based on gtk+-2.6.10 and is standard firefox-1.5 version. It
includes blackbox window manager, leafpad editor and galculator. The
distribution is about 35MB and can be further slimmed down. Firefox is
a memory hog so I would recommend 128MB for runtime.  Minimo would run
in 64MB.

Basic MicroXwin could fit in 1MB flash. Although much smaller the
value is really in performance.

Regards
Vasant

Site Timeline