cross Development for GUI apps ?

Hi

I want to cross develop app with a graphical user interface , target platform is ARM (at91sam9263)

I heard about wxWindows, are there other alternatives ? pro/contra ?

Reply to
bugkiller

Gambas2 is graphical. It may eventually get on to windopws platform if KDE is ported to it. Free as in freedom not price GPL code so you don't pay any run time licences but you can charge your customers for support if you deploy the product.

RealBasic is Linux, Appil and windopws platform - the Linux platform being free and in monetary terms but not sure about code and the commercial terms for other platforms.

Reply to
7

I would also consider QT (now LGPL) and GTK+ as well -- both are cross platform.

Cliff

-- =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Cliff Brake