Package requirements for gui on target

Hi all,

If I have an embedded system where no framebuffer is installed, but I want to develop an application with a Qt GUI strictly for the purpose of viewing it via a ssh connection (i.e "ssh admin@target -c -x" sort of thing), what packages/libraries do I need on the target, i.e. just the Qt libraries, or maybe the X.Org libraries etc etc?

Have you any thoughts, ideas or other forms on enlightenment?

- Cheers

Reply to
allsey87