busybox and udev

I am trying to implement udev with busybox, I am using busybox 1.1 I
believe; and udev.87. Mdev, from what I have read isn't very good. Has
anyone had any luck with implementing these two programs?

-Jimmie

Re: busybox and udev

Rather than repeating your query, let us know what you did and what
problems you're seeing...

The anwser to your question is 'yes'.

--Yan

--
  o__
  ,>/'_          o__

-Jimmie

Re: busybox and udev

Read the archives at busybox.net.  Lots of good info there on
udev/devfs/mdev and busybox....

I run a 2.4 kernel, busybox 1.1.0pre, and devfs+devfsd, with no problems....

--
  o__

thank you,
jimmie