Booting a DD image of a CF card

Hi all,

I'm looking to boot a dd image of a 512m CF card on a linux box (the
DD is of a linux install as well).  I was hoping to be able to place a
dd file on the hard drive and boot the image with a loader (lilo
currently).  This would be ideal because it would be simple then to dd
the image back to a CF card for actual devel system.

I could copy the partition from the DD image to a new partition on
the hard drive although this would not make it simple to copy back to
the CF card.

   Any suggestions on how to do this?

Ryan

Site Timeline