CF Modems

I am trying to use a Socket 56K and Billionton 56K CF modem card. When the modems are inserted, I get: ttys0 at port 0xc28223f8 is a 16550A (for the Billionton) and ttys0 at port 0xc28223f8 is a 16450 (for the Socket)

This is on an AT91RM9200 system running 2.4.27-vrs1. Shouldn't the modems be registered as ttys2? There is already 2 com ports on the system (ttyS0 and ttyS1). Do I need to modifiy something? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
David Peters