BlueCat Help

hi,

i have a problem running bluecat (embedded linux) , i have it
installed on my system but dont know how to proceed further....

any help will be appreciated

sushant

Re: BlueCat Help

Do you realize that this is like asking, e.g.:

"I have a problem with a screwdriver. I just got one and now
it lies in front of me on my desk and I don't know how to
proceed..."

If you really have no idea how to proceed, probably the best way
is to delete from your system. Alternatively, you might want to
try reading the manual.

Rob

--
Robert Kaiser                     email: rkaiser AT sysgo DOT com
SYSGO AG                          http://www.elinos.com