BDM programming tool for coldfire

Hi all,

I'm starting to use a Coldfire 5329 and I'm trying to setup my toolchain in a linux box.

To program the flash I got a USB programmer from P&A

(Multilink USB), but the provided software is for Windows.

Do you know any reference to use this programmer from Linux - it would be the only piece of software running on Windows - and I prefer to have everything on linux!

Eventually, there are other programming tools/solution which use software running on Linux?

thanks giammy

-- Gianluca Moro

giangiammy

We at Koan use Lauterbach debugger that run with both Win and Linux :-)

Ciao

--
Marco Cavallini
Koan s.a.s. - Bergamo - ITALIA

Marco Cavallini wrote in news:dtkp5k$oge$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread.albacom.net:

Check this out, it works well. I'm using the BDM tools in both Windows and Linux.

-Z

Reply to
Zevel