Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- arm-linux-insight, can't input port???
February 9, 2009, 10:07 pm
rate this thread
Re: arm-linux-insight, can't input port???
To start it you do something like
ddd --debugger arm-linux-gdb hello.gdb
and then you open a gdb window with ALT-1 (if not already open) and do
(or better in that directory you create a file .gdbinit containing that
line so you don't need to input it when starting ddd.
- » UK Embedded Masterclass - Embedded Linux Workshop and much more
- — Previous thread in » Embedded Linux
- » Crosscompiling for ARM: reloc type R_ARM_ABS32 is not supported for PIC - ...
- — Newest thread in » Embedded Linux