arm-linux-insight, can't input port???

Hello, everyone!

In my ubuntu 8.04, after run arm-linux-insight, and show GUI of arm-
linux-insight, I can't input port??

That is "Files->Target Settings"

Target: Remote/TCP       =========>
Hostname:                     =========> can't  input!!
Port:1000                       =========> can't  Modify !!!

who can help me?

Re: arm-linux-insight, can't input port???
You might want to try ddd, which I found to be much more versatile than
insight.

To start it you do something like

ddd --debugger arm-linux-gdb hello.gdb

and then you open a gdb window with ALT-1 (if not already open) and do

target hostname:port

(or better in that directory you create a file .gdbinit containing that
line so you don't need to input it when starting ddd.

-Michael

Re: arm-linux-insight, can't input port???
On 2D4%C211C8%D5, C9%CFCE%E75CA%B139B7%D6, Michael Schnell

Thank you !

But I want to know why arm-linux-insight can't work on my computer, Do
you know?

Re: arm-linux-insight, can't input port???

Oh! I't is abjective!

Site Timeline