Insight for Arm

Hi. I'm hoping to use Insight as the front end for debugging an embedded arm project, but I noticed that the standard distribution of Insight is ( not surprisingly) configured for the x86 world (register displays, etc). Is there another version of Insight for embedded platforms, or a way to configure the standard Insight distro for arms? Thanks.

Lee

Reply to
lee_t

Go for LauterBach :-) htttp://