LPT port input lines

Hi,

I'm wonder if i can use lines INTR & WAIT of parallel port in EPP mode as controlled inputs. Three other lines are user defined so there is no problem. Especially i'm intresting about INTR line. This is interrupt signal so i'm not sure if changes on this line causes same changes on data lines. I want to use date lines as independent outputs. So my question is, if this two lines are fully programmable by user ??

Reply to
Arek