Agilent AAED-2000 (ARM) Development Board FOR SALE

All,

I truly apologize for this blatantly selfish post, but I was one of the
developers at Agilent's Mobile Connectivity Lab back in 2000/1 and I
have an operational AAED-2000 Development System that I'd like to
sell.  You can read more about the platform at
http://aaec-2000.sourceforge.net/.

I enjoyed working on it, and I'd like to see if there's enough
interest to either sell it straight away or put it up for auction on
eBay.  I've got all the required software, including some of the ARM
development software.

E-mail me directly or reply to this post if you're interested.
Thanks for your time.

Respectfully,

Adam

Site Timeline