What is the development board for ?

After I finished the software development in the development board, how to port it to the hardware I designed by myself?Thanks

Reply to
yxl

If it is pin-compatible, just install it, otherwise adjust for ports, timing and other hardware differences.

Hard to say more unless you tell us more details.

--
                                   Andreas
He screamed: THIS IS SIG!

If you've mapped the hardware the same as the development board, just plug it in and let it rip

Reply to
me