advice please

Can anyone point me at the best place to look for jobs in embedded Linux
development?  Other than the usual like Jobserve, Reed, Planet job boards?
Don't seem to be many positions on them.  Are there any places targeted on
this?

Thanks,

Lewis

Re: advice please

For what country?
--
Dave Clarke

Re: advice please
Sorry,

UK.  I live in Cambridge, England.

Thanks

Lewis

boards?
on

Re: advice please

Although job searches may be off topic here, if they are I apologise.

These three seem best for technical jobsearching at the moment:

http://www.gojobsite.co.uk /
http://www.theitjobboard.com /
http://www.cwjobs.co.uk /

The first one is definitely the busiest. Put your CV on them, sign up for
the daily email, then phone the agencies with likely looking jobs.
--
Dave Clarke

Site Timeline