Adding a Custom Made Opie Applet

I have developed a custom Opie applet that works successfully on the emulator on my laptop. But I have failed to get it to work on my HP iPAQ, which runs the OPIE 1.2 environment and uses Familiar as the OS. I copied the lib.so file from my laptop ( /usr/local/hhtools/arm/opie-1.2.0/plugins/applets/libstatusapplet.so) to the corresponding directory on the handheld ( /opt/QtPalmtop/plugins/applets/ ). When I reboot the handheld, the icons in the taskbar are crushed together, and when I click on the launcher, I get the following message: "Launcher was terminated due to signal code SIGSEGV".

So what am I doing wrong?

Reply to
Eric K