EDK adding custom vhdl with multiple arch/entity

Hello,

Im making a custom ip for edk. It generates x.vhd and user_logic.vhd.

You are supposed to design in the user_logic.vhd

But what I want is replace that with a TOP.vhd which contains the user_logic.vhd and some other arch/entity.

For some reason it keeps looking for the user_logic.vhd.

Is it possible to replace the user_logic.vhd as mentioned above or am I doing something that isn't possible?

Kind regards Bram

Reply to
Bram van de Kerkhof

Hi,

you can replace the user_logic. You need to edit the pao-file located in the data directory of you ip-core. That file contains all the files that edk shall synthesis. Remove user-logic here and add you vhd files.

Andi

Reply to
Andi