Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

How Dangerous Are Common Halogen 100W Bulbs?
I had a 4" bayonet type in a socket. It just burned out. There are no warning on the package, but my wife thinks they are dangerous. 5mg Hg. 60W Westinghouse soft light, 2 yr. guarantee. She worried...
4
4

GolfOrderOnline - Paradise for Golf Beginners Discount Golf Clubs
The GolfOrderOnline was launched in 2007, and has steadily grown as we've helped to decrease the selling steps between Manufactories and Buyers based on honesty. And since our launch, our goal has...
1
1

send Diwali gifts online in India
diwali gifts shop online - purchase diwali gifts and send online in india, home shop 18 offering best diwali gifts online like ganesh gold coins, laxmi gold coins, diwali gifts hampers, pooja thalis,...
1
1

Scandalous video reason Divorce Madonna and Ricchi
Madonna page featuring exclusive Madonna videos, Madonna photos, and Madonna news,Madonna videos, Madonna news, Madonna photos, Madonna videos, Madonna gossip. Scandalous video reason end-marriage...

looking for a good technical bookstore in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Can anyone recommend a good technical/electronics bookstore in Amsterdam, Netherlands, possibly also online? Thanks
3
3

Lawn & Garden Battery (Short) Life?
It seems as though every year I'm buying a new lawn and garden battery. I took my latest in and it had died 3 months past the warranty. I asked the salesman about it, and he said it's typical of such...
11
11

New TECH QUESTIONS
If someone asks you to think of a new technology that come to your mind when someone say sport. What new gadget would you think should be out there in the market for sport?
1
1

oregon electronics power supply
Does anyone have a schematic, an old parts unit, or just a verbal description of what and whee the electrolytics are in an Oregon D6 Variable voltage dual power supply? Someone pulled the caps and...
8
8

801 tube
Does anyone have a 801 or 801A tube, it's a triode transmitting tube, at a reasonable price. This is not for an audio amplifier for to replace one that burned out in a piece of school equipment. I...
3
3

T-mobile G1 phone
Does anyone knows where you can get a white G1

how to separate ground potential
Hi, I have to design a printed circuit board for a high-voltage environment. Hence, the "ground potential" of the board has to be on 4 kV. Du to the fact that the absolute potential values don't...
22
22

SERVICE MANUALS and WIRING DIAGRAMS
Service manuals & wiring diagrams for automobiles, motorcycles and Radio & TV apparatus on 40 CDs or single documents by E-mail. Detailed catalogs on or write to Service manuals & Wiring diagrams
1
1

Anybody have those cds photoresistors; NSL-7540 and NSL7550 ?
Hello Anybody have those cds photoresistors; NSL-7540 and NSL7550 ? Thank Gaetan
7
7

Electronics Hobbie
Hi every1. I graduated Electronics engineering 2005. I have been away from electronics field for a while. my job does not relate electronics whats so ever. i want to recap my electroncis knowledge by...

PWM controlled current sink for LED backlight.
Hello, I have a monitor with a LED backlight that uses PWM to directly switch on/off the LEDs to vary the brightness. I can't stand the flicker this produces and want to modify the LED driver to keep...
12
12