JVC GR-D240EK camcorder slow-motion help needed.

I have used this camcorder for some time but recently I discovered in the manual that it should be possible to produce slow-motion replay. Setting the recording instruction seems to work but replay produces just normal speed and there seems no particular mention of slow-motion control for replay. Has anyone had this problem and did you manage to solve it please? I have spent some time on GOOGLE without finding reference to this facility although later JVC models appear to have further suitable controls. I may be upgrading shortly but I should like to keep this machine as a spare dedicated camera rather than trade it in for 'coppers'. Any help would be much appreciated!

--
John
Reply to