White Gold/Precision Gold multimeter

I have one of the above multimeters (model number WG 020) and of course the info that came with it went missing a long time ago.

I'd like to know what the maximum voltage is I can shove up the meter when using the frequency range.

Googling hasn't brought up anything useful. If anybody can let me know if there is a manufactures web site hiding somewhere or just the voltage info I need it would be much appreciated.

Regards, Nigel

Reply to
Periproct