want to source special coaxial cable

I'd like to source out coaxial cable that also includes 3-6 additional

24 AWG wire with an outer shield to carry rs232 signal. Does anyone know where I can look for a cable like this? Thanks

-Eric

Reply to
Eric Crowder

RS Components have a Multicore+Coax cable that might suit. It doesn't have an outer braid though. Cable consists of 7 PVC insulated 7/0.15mm unscreened, tinned copper conductors along with a single co-axial polyethylene insualted

1/0.76mm plain copper braid and overall polyester tape. Coax is 75ohm @ 57pF/m Overall dia 7.9mm Stock#: 368-362
Reply to
Michael Gray

Look for Times Cable. The du stuff for Cable TV drops that include a couple TP as well as an RG6 coax.

Reply to
Gary Tait