Where to buy woven cable like HP/Agilent logic analyzer cable?

Does anyone know where one can purchase woven cable similar to that used for HP/Agilent logic analyzer probe cables, or what companies manufacture it?

Thanks, Eric

Reply to
Eric Smith
Loading thread data ...

Do a search for 'Litz' cable. The form on the logic analyser is (if you are talking about the cable I am thinking of), a flat braided version. New England Wire Technologies will do custom versions of this, and (in the UK), 'Reyton Wire', did me a version some time ago. Look at:

formatting link
formatting link
For some 'off the shelf' versions.

Best Wishes

Reply to
Roger Hamlett

ElectronDepot website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.