wire and cable broker

I have 2900 feet of a 16AWG. specialty IMSA 19-6 direct burial rodent proof cable which is on a spool and left over from a job which I would like to sell. Does anyone know of a source such as a cable or wire broker who might be interested in this? The spool weighs approximately

400lbs. Thanks. John
Reply to
captainvideo462002

eBay...

Reply to
PeterD

They are very knowledgeable, ask them:

Fay Electric Wire Corp. (800) 245-9473

752 North Larch Avenue Elmhurst, IL 60126

(630) 530-7500 Toll Free: (800) 245-9473 Fax: (630) 530-7536

[not associated with them, or gain from proffering their name here]

Robert

Reply to
Robert Macy

Thanks very much. Lenny