Hermaphroditic bullet connector

I am trying to specify the connector shown at

to a company in china. Can anyone help me with a manufacturer, part number, or even what these things are called? I have spent many hours pouring through connector catalogs and web pages and I am stumped!

Thanks mark

--

---------------------------------------------------------------------- Mark W. Lund, PhD ** Battery Chargers CEO ** Bulk Cells and Custom Battery Packs PowerStream Technology ** Custom Power Supplies

140 S. Mountainway Drive ** DC/DC Converters Orem Utah 84058 ** Custom UPS
** Engineering, manufacturing, consulting
Reply to
Mark W. Lund, PhD

Autolite, Delco, Mopar. Those are automotive connectors. You may find better help at rec.autos.tech.

Reply to