T1.6L FUSE?

Hi, The # t1.6l is on the fuse that blew in my Dell subwoofer. However, I cannot find sufficient evidence anywhere to indicate what the voltage and amperage is of this thing is. All of the charts I have found online are murky at best and the most compelling information I can find is that this is of Asian origin. If anyone knows anything about this and could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you, Pamela L.

Reply to
Chris and Pamela

The "T" prefix means "time" - in other words its a delay type, the 1.6 means

1.6A.
Reply to
I.F.