sturdy DPDT on/off switch (like footswitch MXR uses in their guitar pedals) ?

I'm building a couple effects pedals and would like to get a sturdy metal foot push on/push off switch like MXR uses

but preferably in DPDT configuration.

Does anyone know where to find these?

Much appreciated...

Reply to
Mad Scientist Jr

Try here

The carling switches are alot more expensive but everyone swears theyt are the best and last the longest. I had some cheap switches die pretty quickly when you use them to step on

Reply to
tle4

Hey, this is a great place! I'm working on a multiple guitar switcher pedal using a rebuilt Fender footswitch I picked up at the guitar show for a song. Only problem was the original had single pole switches and new circuit needed double pole. A quick check of Mouser showed they were asking almost twenty bucks a pop for Carling DPDT! Yikes! Small bear has THE price!

Reply to
Benj