Spicy Schematics for Mobile and Web

Spicy has come a long way since last year, and we are releasing version 2.4.2 soon with updated features and performance.

Spicy was the first to offer circuit schematic capture and spice simulation for your browser, and for ipad, and we have grown quite a bit.

Check out our new fancy homepage design, and try Spicy for free!

ischematics dotcom