FREE Schematic Capture and Spice Simulation, running in your browser!

Spicy Schematics and Simulation (Web version) now available!! We are rollin= g our first version of Spicy for web on the Chrome app store ... here is th= e link:

Now you get the same great features as in the iPad app, but you can run the= browser! No complicated installs, and you have your circuits wherever you = are ... use your work, school, or home computer, and you have your circuits= backed up online .. the best part is, it is FREE !!=20

We will be rolling out a new version of the iPad app soon, which will allow= you to upload/download, and sync with your web account, but you can always= use the Online Circuit Library (with password option) as well ...=20

Look out for big changes this summer and more to come, and try out the app = on the Chrome web store!

Reply to
ischematics dotcom