Seeking solutions for Microelectronic Circuits, Sedra/Smith 5th Edition

I am an adult student engaged in distance learning in EE. I am currently taking a course in linear devices using Microelectronic Circuits, Sedra/Smith, 5th Edition. Both I and the professor teaching (well, administering) the course are somewhat hampered by a lack of available solutions for the HW problems. If anyone has solved problems, or can point me to a Web site with solved problems, especially for chapters 1 - 9, that would be most helpful.

This is totally legit, would be happy to put you in touch with the Professor (she teaches at a local community college). My grade is based entirely on tests, not HW assignments, so there is no cheating going on. Please contact me at the e-mail listed below.

Thanks in advance for all replies. Steve O.

steveqdr AATT YYaahhoo DDOOTT Ccoommxx Use 'steveqdr' just as written, and you can figure out the rest.

Reply to
Steven O.

Perhaps you could post the problems, one at a time.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

"BLAn Instructor's Manual with Transparency Masters contains solutions to all exercises and end-of-chapter problems plus hard copy masters of transparency acetates. (0-19-517268-X)" - Amazon.com

Nice try.

Chris

Reply to
Chris

Hi, Steven. I'm sorry -- I guess there's an availability problem with the text I mentioned in a prior post. I made an incorrect assumption about your motives.

Have the instructor contact:

Susanne Arrington Inside Sales Manager Oxford University Press

1w800w280w0280 snipped-for-privacy@oup.com

She says that only the instructor can special order the instructors manual through her, for obvious reasons.

Good luck with your class Chris

Reply to
Chris

"Spying On The College Of Your Choice" -- How to pick the college that is the Best Match for a high school student's needs.

Steven O.

Shades of Lisa Simpson stealing all of the teacher's answer books!!!

Reply to
Homer J Simpson