replacing a battery

The battery in my phone burned out, so I ordered a
replacement from Amazon.

Examining the case, I can't find any fasteners.
Do I open it with an oyster knife?

--
Rich

Re: replacing a battery

If it 'burned out' the phone would be melted. Search Youtube by make and model to see how it's done.
These 'How long is a piece of string' questions are a waste of time.

Re: replacing a battery

What color is the phone? Is it mildly radioactive? If you toss it 10
feet in the air, does it land face up or face down?

You can make a cool youtube video called "How I wreaked my mobile phone
with an oyster knife, started a fire, burned down the house and didn't
think to look at ifixit.com"

Or maybe find some tutorial on YouTube?

--
Adrian C