phone antennas

Do cell phones contain a separate antenna each for
phone network, Wi-fi and Bluetooth?

Also, does Bluetooth include any security? Like,
if a user is listening to his music through a Bluetooth link,
can I pick it  up, with my earphones?  Or, more
problematically,  when he makes a purchase with Apple Pay?

--
Rich

Re: phone antennas
Each transceiver has its own separate antenna.
Bluetooth5 allows for multiple connections from a single master.  You can't eavesdrop -- the Bluetooth5 equipped smart phone must make the Bluetooth connection to both devices.

- Tom P.

Site Timeline