regarding the segway

hi

iam looking for some details on segway and its basic diagram. actually i need to design a segway like device with something innovative in it.i have opted to choose a wireless technology for voice detection.

can you also post me some information on the processor

Z8F041AHJ020EC zilog processor.whether it is compatable with segway..

and is it possible to send some information ,if this processor is compatible for a wireless option. if so could give me the technology thats available to do so.

thanking you sandeep

Reply to
reddy124

Start with learning how negative feedback works. Servos, and all of that ilk.

Reply to
Charles Schuler

link to a homemade segway, links at the bottom of the page link to other balancing robots etc.

default