Re: One Second Pulse-Width, Once Per Hour

You're kidding, right?

Richard Crowley

64, but unconcerned about running out of time.

I grew up with "glow-in-the-dark" stuff. My father started out fixing radios in our basement garage and then built a combination hardware store and radio and TV repair shop around 1955.

[snip]

Got mine in 1962, masters in 1968.

Yep. I've had Fortran, FAP (early IBM machine language on 7xx machines), Basic (several varieties), and Pascal. I have an unopened box of C++ which I intended to start learning several years ago but never got to it ;-)

[snip]
[snip]

That's where I intend to start. Also, since I do some analog work for Microchip, I can probably wrangle some one-on-one help ;-)

Dale, Thanks for your tips!

...Jim Thompson