PWM pulse time delay circuit

Hello,

I want to generate a time delay from 100usec to 1000usec in PWM pulses generated from DSP. These delay will be fix, say 250 micro-sec, 500 micro-sec, 750 micro-sec. So how can I generate this delay. I need a high resolution of say 0.5 micro-second or 1 micro-second. Are there any readymade chips available or can I do it using R-C circuits, or is there any other mean by which I can do it ?

Reply to
Rachit

You can do it easily using a cheap microcontroller or, if you don\'t
want to do it that way, by using two down-counter chains and some
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Fields

Usually a fifo is used, at 750 microseconds with 0.5 microseconds resolution, that'd be 1500 flipflops. It might be simpler to have the DSP to delay the pulse.

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar