ucos-ii port for the Freescale MC9S12XEP100

Hi, I'm working on a project to port ucos-ii to the mc above. I'm new t rtos and embedded systems. Can anyone point me in the right direction t writing ports for this rtos. I'm reading labrosse's book but its not al making sense.

Thanks

Reply to
peustace

Is a port not already available that you can use?

You have not picked an easy task as your first venture in embedded systems - unless this is a training exercise?

--
Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
13 official architecture ports, 1000 downloads per week.

+ http://www.SafeRTOS.com
Certified by TÜV as meeting the requirements for safety related systems.
Reply to
FreeRTOS.org

Continue to read the Labrosse's book till its all start making sense.

Vladimir Vassilevsky